PHP/Wordpress Hosting

Little Biz Online partners with Website World to provide premium PHP hosting (suitable for Wordpress).

PHP Premium Web Hosting (Wordpress Option)

All Website World PHP hosting plans include free SSL certificate and free https protocol hosting, so your customers can browse and purchase with peace of mind. Avoid the pesky google chrome security warning with a free SSL certificates.

These premium PHP web hosting plans are super fast, with low contention for CPU, and maximum speed connections to the internet via the AWS network. 

PHP hosting is the option to choose if you want to have a Wordpress, Joomla, Silverstripe or similar PHP powered website


The PHP Hosting Fees start from $25/month.

Get 2 months free on annual plans. 

Get an additional 25% off your second and subsequent websites.

No contracts, no minimum terms, cancel anytime. 

Note: your website status must be live before you can get access to our PHP server. There is no trial period for PHP website hosting.

All PHP Websites come with 

- MySQL - a single database instance on basic plan

Free SSL certificate from, and free SSL setup and installation. https protocol hosting by default. 

- phpMyAdmin (to administer your mysql database)

- 6x Email mailboxes included and unlimited email forwarding rules or aliases. 

- Access to the Website World CMS control panel, where you can manage your domains, DNS records, email, and view web statistics. 

- Additional services such as cron jobs, postgresql, additional databases, etc available to all premium hosting plans, and subject to a small fee to enable the service.

- Free nightly backups of your database to your personal backups directory

Premium Web Hosting Solution

Do not compare these prices with discount hosting companies. Website World will host your website with low CPU contention, on custom built high speed web servers, built on AWS infrastructure based in Sydney. Their target CPU usage is 2-5%, which leaves 95% machine idle time to cope with usage spikes. Their infrastructure will auto scale to deal with higher loads and denial of service attacks. Discount web hosting providers need to host thousands of websites on a CPU before they can turn a profit. It only takes a few bad websites to hurt the others. Ultimately, you would want your own CPU, and we can offer dedicated CPU just for your website, on the highest unlimited traffic plan.

Website World provide multi A-Z redundancy on your MySQL databases, and hosting. Should their main data center go down, your database will still be up, and traffic will automatically transfer to their other servers, thus minimizing outages even in the worse case scenerios.  

All Website World PHP hosting customers get SSL certificates included, with https protocol by default. If your business really matters to you, don't host your website with the cheapest provider. 

When your website goes down, or goes slow, then you can lose business. You should only choose quality web hosts, who are available by phone and email to resolve your issues. 

Migration Fee Only $100+gst

If you already have a website hosted elsewhere, then Website World can move it to their servers for just $100+GST. They either require access to your control panel, or you need to provide a database export file plus a zip of your website files. They will then coordinate a time for the transfer. You may wish to do a final database export closer to the changeover time. Domains can take up to 48 hours to transfer, but they will wind down the TTL if they have access to your domain control panel. 


Get PHP Web Hosting Here

Please contact us to enable your PHP website hosting account. 


CMS to be used
  Would you like an existing website transferred?